Delta Martial Arts & Athletics, hereafter the “company” will collect and maintain personal information provided by users. personal information means any information about an individual from which that individual can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, including:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, salutation, company name, date of birth and gender
- Contact Data includes billing address, company address, email address, and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us, and payments processed in connection with the use of the Services.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our app, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
The amount of information a user provides is completely voluntary; however, providing less information might limit a user’s ability to access and utilize all of the site’s features.
Usage and analytics data
This site collects usage information in order to assess how users access and utilize the site. This data is used for various internal purposes, including troubleshooting and improving the site’s functionality. Information collected might include the user’s Internet service provider, type of web browser or operating system, IP address, viewed pages, time and duration of site visits, crash logs, and other information relating to site usage.
How User Information is utilized
Personal information is used for several reasons, including:
Providing services and products. User information is used to conducting day-to-day business, customer service, and follow up with individuals, including, but not limited to, using telephone and email information to contact and communicate with users, following up with prospects, signing users up for services, altering services, scheduling appointments or events, rescheduling, cancellations, billing and payment issues, product ordering, answering questions, sharing notices and announcements with users, and marketing, among others.
The website uses personal information for periodic general announcements to users. These can include notifications, updates regarding the company or the site, marketing communications, and others.
Third party service providers
The company utilizes personal user data in connection with website maintenance, upgrades, new releases, & analytics data review or compilation. The company will be required to share user data with any third-party service providers that it might engage to assist in these efforts. Similarly, the company might have to share user information in connection with third-party marketing or advertising services.
How User Data is Shared
Sharing with affiliates or acquirers
Furthermore, if the company participates in a merger, stock purchase, asset purchase, or other acquisition, it will be required to share user information with the purchaser or surviving entity.
Compliance with laws
The company will use necessary measures to protect the security of user data. However, it is impossible for the company to completely guarantee that user data will be immune from malicious attack or compromise; as such, users should understand that their transmission of personal data is always at their own risk.
Storage and Maintenance of User Data in the United States
User information will be subject to the laws of the United States of America, regardless of the country from which their data originates.
Updating User Information
Caution regarding users own Data Safekeeping
Users need to carefully protect the personal information that they submit on the site — including their passwords, usernames, location, images, and videos — so that third parties can’t manipulate their accounts or assume their identities.